Saturday 25 December 2010

My Little Angel

I have had a horrible christmas eve, my little grand daughter India Poppy has a broken leg, and spent all of christmas eve and half of christmas day in the hospital, she has been diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis (type 1) and Congenital Pseudoarthrosis of Tibia. It is a complex genetic disorder, I looked it up on the wonder web and it sounds very frightening so I am of course worried, tearful and supporting my son and his partner, they are so scared and so young(21 and 27) so please prayer to whatever god or being you believe in and say one for my little princess. She is wearing a little cast on her leg and is still smiling as usual,bless her gorgeous little heart xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really hope she gets better soon. My heart goes out to you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete