Monday 20 September 2010

Feeling Groovy!

II am feeling much better, thank you for your kind thoughts, I wish I could meet you all, you seem so nice. However, this may very well be my last blog for a while as my inter net is due to be cut off for a bit, bills bills bills, and no cash flow, how miserable it makes me, cyber communication is so much fun!
I will miss you all so much my dears so I will leave you with some more of my favourite discoveries from inter world and wish you much love for now, and I will be in touch when I can beg or borrow some cyberspace from somewhere, usually my sister or in-laws, thank heavens for family xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I am soooooooooooo glad that you are better, but sad to know that you are stopping for a while. I do not like it at alllllllllllllllllllll.
    I need you HERES, bringing beautiful things to my dayly life.
    Abrazos y besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that you are stopping blogging for a while, and I hope it short while.Glad to hear that you are feeling better. You will always be in my thoughts. I love your blog so much.
    YOU ROCK.

    Love,

    -Samya :;)

    ReplyDelete